Immigration Matters Our team at Lively Law Firm has the experience, compassion, and resources to protect immigrants and find the best solutions for their unique situation. SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Fighting for Immigrants Throughout the United States
Are you struggling to obtain an immigration benefit? Have you or a loved one been placed in removal proceedings? Are you worried about your immigration status or future in the United States? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you stand to benefit from the guidance and advocacy of our seasoned legal professionals. At Lively Law Firm, we see you and are ready to fight for you.
We are an immigration firm that believes our country’s strength lies in our diversity and that we are better when we work together.
It is this belief that drives our unwavering commitment to our clients during a time when much of immigration law remains in flux. No matter your circumstances, our Charlotte immigration lawyers can provide the compassionate representation you need to overcome a wide spectrum of obstacles.
Get a Free Case Consultation
Our initial case evaluations are always complimentary. Contact us online or call us at (980) 332-2225 to schedule your appointment.Get Started
Free Immigration Court Guide
Fill out the form to get your free copy of our immigration court guide!Coming Soon!
Pay your invoice securely online! Services available in English and in Spanish.Pay Now
Each member of our skilled team brings their own passion, energy, and ideas to our practice. When you work with our firm, we will listen to your story and work to develop a tailored case strategy suited to your unique needs.
Our Charlotte immigration attorneys can help you:
- Obtain immigration benefits. We assist with immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including family-based green cards, B-1 visas, B-2 visas, F-1 visas, T visas, U visas, and more.
- Seek asylum. If you fear persecution or have been persecuted in your home country on protected grounds, we can help you secure protection in the United States.
- Defend against deportation. Our firm provides aggressive deportation defense and will pursue all available relief strategies, including cancellation of removal.
- Overcome inadmissibility. If you have been ruled inadmissible to the United States, we can explore whether you qualify for a waiver.
- Appeal an unfavorable decision. Our team is prepared to represent you before the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), and the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Become a U.S. citizen. If you are a lawful permanent resident, we can review your naturalization eligibility and assist you throughout each step of the application process.
Our accomplished team at Lively Law Firm understands what is at stake in your immigration case, and our goal is to protect your rights and future in the United States. To that end, we have extensive courtroom experience and know how to navigate many types of conflicts, including deportation hearings. Our firm won every case we took to court in 2021 and maintains a strong track record of success.
We are also empathetic to the stress, frustration, and uncertainty you are likely experiencing. Our legal professionals emphasize responsive client communication and will work closely with you throughout our handling of your case. Do not lose hope: Our firm’s team is prepared to stand by you and will do everything we can to obtain a favorable outcome.
Responsive Client Communication
Aggressive Deportation Defense
Extensive Experience in the Courtroom
Amongst all the attorneys who help in my case, Ashley was by far the best.
“She took time to learn my case, researched the political situation in my country, contacted a specialist who knew more to help my case, and even contacted a medical doctor to testify”
Attorney Ashley is very diligent, professional and knowledgeable in her field of practice.
“She helped me with an immigration case and kept me in loop throughout the process.”
We’ve known Ashley for about 10 years and she is a very professional attorney and made us feel like family when she took my husband's case.
“She was very caring and went out of her way to help us, I would highly recommend her as an attorney!!!”
THIRD CIRCUIT February 2021: Sunuwar v. Att’y Gen. United States, No. 20-2091 (3d Cir. Feb. 25, 2021) Headnotes: Asylum, CAT, “particularly serious offense,” substantial evidence, credibility Summary: ...Read More
- Green Card,
Did You Enter the Country Without a Visa? The good news is that you may be able to get your green card! Lively Law Firm has successfully obtained green cards for many people in your exact same ...Read More
Ashley Lively started Lively Law Firm in February 2019 after working for nearly a decade in immigration law. She started her own firm because she wanted a law firm that focused on client experience ...Read More