Seasoned Attorneys Serving Clients in Charlotte and Throughout the United States
If you need help seeking an immigration benefit or defending against removal, look no further than our accomplished team at Lively Law Firm. Our experienced lawyers provide compassionate guidance and support to immigrants from all walks of life. We are invested in our clients’ successes and are committed to providing the best possible representation.
No matter your situation, we will provide your case with the attention it deserves and walk you through all of your legal options.
Our firm has a strong track record, winning all cases we took to court in 2021. We have considerable courtroom experience and know how to effectively advocate for our clients in many types of cases.
A Comprehensive Suite of Immigration Services
At Lively Law Firm, we are determined to help you live the life you want in the United States. This may include helping you apply for a visa or immigration benefit. It may also involve enforcing your rights and fighting for your future when your immigration status is jeopardized.
Our attorneys can assist you with cases involving:
- Asylum. We can help you seek protection in the United States if you experienced persecution or fear future persecution in your home country on qualifying grounds.
- Cancellation of Removal. This form of relief can facilitate green cards for non-permanent residents in removal proceedings if they have lived in the U.S. for an extended period and meet other conditions. Cancellations of removal can also protect the status of existing lawful permanent residents.
- Citizenship. If you are a lawful permanent resident, we can assess your naturalization eligibility and guide you through each step of the process.
- Deportation Defense. Our team can aggressively advocate on your behalf if you or a loved one has been detained by ICE or received a Notice to Appear (NTA).
- Family Immigration. We can help you sponsor a qualifying family member for a green card.
- Immigration Appeals. If you receive an unfavorable decision in an immigration matter, we can pursue an appeal with the appropriate agency.
- Nonimmigrant Visas. Our firm can assist you with B-1 and B-2 visitor visas as well as F-1 student visas.
- Temporary Protected Status. With Temporary Protected Status, you may be able to temporarily remain in the United States if it is unsafe to return to your home country. This program is in flux, but we can review your options.
- T and U Visas. Victims of human trafficking and certain other types of crimes may qualify for T and U visas, respectively. Our firm can represent you in these cases.
- Waivers and Consular Processing. Waivers can be used to overcome many types of inadmissibility. Our team can analyze your case and identify waivers that may be available to you. We can also work to streamline consular processing.
Amongst all the attorneys who help in my case, Ashley was by far the best.
“She took time to learn my case, researched the political situation in my country, contacted a specialist who knew more to help my case, and even contacted a medical doctor to testify”
Attorney Ashley is very diligent, professional and knowledgeable in her field of practice.
“She helped me with an immigration case and kept me in loop throughout the process.”
We’ve known Ashley for about 10 years and she is a very professional attorney and made us feel like family when she took my husband's case.
“She was very caring and went out of her way to help us, I would highly recommend her as an attorney!!!”